In preparation for our upcoming webinar on Best Practices for Overcoming Operational Barriers (Feb. 11th), we are bringing together small groups of operations professionals to discuss the topics that will be addressed in the webinar leading up to the event itself.
The operational barriers to be addressed in the webinar include:
- Change Management
- Access to IT/Engineering
- Limited Budget
- Lack of Time
- Lack of Tools
This series will begin with a session on the operational challenges that attendees are facing at this moment. Operations professionals will each come with a barrier they are attempting to overcome, and will receive feedback and guidance from the group.
How it Works:
- Attendance is limited to 6 participants
- The session will last 45 minutes
- The discussion will be moderated by a Community Chair
- If you register, please make sure your schedule is free at this time to be respectful of others on the call
What's In it For Me?
- Connect with a revolving door of interesting people in operations
- Grow your network
- Spend time learning from others to improve your operations, increase efficiency, and just have a good time.
Following the webinar on Feb 11th, a series of operations roundtables will take place addressing the specific issues outlined, allowing operations professionals to go deep on theses barriers and address them within their own organizations.