Lantum is transforming how the global healthcare system connects with its workforce. Our platform supports healthcare organisations to schedule and connect with their workforce saving precious time and money and improving workforce satisfaction.
We have supported over 2,000 healthcare organisations, including almost 100 COVID-19 vaccination centres, and we are the UK’s number one healthcare workforce management platform, by number of organisations using it. We are proud to have played a pivotal role in supporting the NHS scheduling tens of thousands of clinicians across the country. We have consistent and strong growth, supportive VC backers, and most importantly, a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact people’s lives.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (who is responsible for all post-sales operations and service delivery), the Head of Customer Success will lead our 8-person Customer Success Team to deliver ongoing success for our portfolio of subscribing clients, which currently range from COVID vaccination sites, Extended Access Hubs, GP Federations, and Integrated Care Systems in Primary Care, but will soon expand to include hospital departments in Secondary Care.
- Drive the results-oriented performance of the Customer Success Team throughout the entire customer journey, as measured by quarterly OKRs and ongoing KPIs. The Key Metrics for this team are Net MRR Retention, Logo Retention, and Fill Rate (% of shifts filled / shifts posted).
- Introduce and drive implementation of new processes to increase customer success as well as internal efficiency.
- Guide the skills development and career progression of each member of the Customer Success Team.
- Liaise with the Head of Strategic Growth to track the entire company’s customer health/renewal forecasts and prioritise proactive customer retention while avoiding downsell/churn.
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Operating Officer, Head of Operations, and Head of Sales to ensure we maximise the desired outcomes of the clients while also achieving the desired outcomes of Lantum.
- As a Senior People Manager within Lantum, uphold the company values and contribute to building and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Are you a customer-centric but commercially-driven leader who is comfortable in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment? If yes, read on!
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) within a high growth B2B SaaS business, ideally one that has the element of supply and demand (i.e. SaaS-enabled marketplace)
- A proven track record (at least 3 years) leading a Customer Success, Account Management, or customer-facing Operations team, ideally in the healthcare sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Growth mindset - a willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve a wide range of issues (both technical and non-technical)
- Skills analysing and reporting on customer/product data and metrics
- The ability to balance a relational desire to make our clients happy with our company’s commercial goals
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits package consists of:
- £200 stipend towards home office equipment - please note that we are currently remote working until further notice
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to Spill, a mental health support app
We want every employee to live the core values of the business:
- More than me Our goals are too big to achieve on our own, it takes diverse skills and various people to achieve greatness.
- Care a lot Doing the right thing is not optional (even when no one is watching). We care a lot about each other, our users, the NHS. We hold each other to the highest standards and earn our reputation every day.
- See it thru - An endless pursuit of excellence. We take pride in planning and execution of all types of work - we are not deterred by bumps in the road or adversity, we relish the challenge and we keep going.
- Think around corners - We stay ahead of the curve at all times, All of us share a responsibility to challenge the status quo, think out of the box, think creatively, turn problems on their head and turn weaknesses into strengths, it takes deep thought and analytical firepower.
- Bounce back & learn - Having a positive mental attitude, resilience, determination to learn and improve. It is better to try and learn than not try at all and being open to changing from what you learned is what makes us successful.
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are. Everyone is welcome — as an inclusive workplace, our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Apply Here: https://apply.workable.com/lantum/j/A2B426BACC/