Operations Executive - Remote (UK based) - £19K to £25K DOE
Join our content marketing agency as we build from the ground up, and fast! We are still in the early ages of start-up life having been founded during the pandemic, meaning there is no ceiling to where you can take your role.
We work as a content partner for our clients to create an engaging and impactful social media presence for them. As our new Operations Executive you’ll be wearing several hats, so no two days are the same. Working directly with the founder you’ll be responsible for business operations, assistant responsibilities, and building content creation processes and systems with our Content Executives.
In this role you’ll be the glue that connects what we do for clients and how we work internally. You will be crucial to business growth and success by taking over current business responsibilities and processes, enabling other team members to focus on creating content and winning clients.
Our team works remotely, but once it is safe to do so we are planning to have regular meet-ups!
About the Role:
- Ownership of BAU administrative tasks.
- Ensure the team follows an Agile framework for getting things done and documenting what is being worked, and following processes correctly.
- Create systems to ensure all content deliverables are met on time, that all ideas are being executed.
- Responsible for Client Success, ensuring clients receive exceptional customer service including regular content updates via email.
- Create checklists and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all processes to allow for frictionless working, collaboration and future handovers.
- Ownership of our internal Notion and Google Drive workspaces, ensuring they’re organised and up-to-date.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects across the business.
- Ambitious and highly motivated with a self-starter attitude!
- Demonstrable experience in a business operations role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Social Media and/ or Marketing and Media is a bonus!
Reasons to work with us:
- The sky's the limit! As a core team member in the early stages of the company, you have the ability to take your role in any direction you like.
- 20 days holiday - plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Do you understand that this is a fully remote position?
- Do you have a notice period? If yes, how many days is this?
- Operations: 2 years (required)